A little off the beaten path, this Bon Jovi fan fiction features a lesser known Bongiovi - Tony. As always, no disrespect is intended to anyone affiliated with Bon Jovi or any of their family members. All content in this blog is a work of complete fiction.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Are You Sure You're Ready for This?

One of my beta-readers tells me this one is 'different' than my previous offerings.  I haven't decided if it's a good thing or a bad thing yet, but I'm sure y'all will let me know, right??  :o)

First post will hit the blog on Sunday, September 30th.  After that, there will be regular posts on Sundays and Wednesdays.  For those of you not following After the Rain, this means I'm actually posting something four days a week - Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - so be gentle with me??  lol

I hope you enjoy Lilah and Tony's story....

♥blush



4 comments:

  1. SUNDAY?? Yay! I'm ready to meet Lilah and Tony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready to meet Tony & Lilah! But if I know you from reading Patience, I have a funny feeling that the first chapter will be up before Sunday. Can't wait to read! :) :) :)-Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, "different" can be good - so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than ready! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete