A little off the beaten path, this Bon Jovi fan fiction features a lesser known Bongiovi - Tony. As always, no disrespect is intended to anyone affiliated with Bon Jovi or any of their family members. All content in this blog is a work of complete fiction.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Revised posting schedule

Okay, I get it.  You want more posts.  I'll do the best I can to accommodate that.

I'm going to try and post a new chapter every other day (Never on Fridays though.  I hate posting on Friday.).  I put a new one up yesterday and will post again tomorrow.  I will keep up with that schedule as long as I can keep up with the writing.  I'll do my best, but show a little compassion for the moron who decided to write two stories at once?  ;-)

By the way, I haven't mentioned it yet, but I wanted to take a minute and thank you.  There aren't a whole lot of readers to this story, but most of you seem to take the time to comment.  You have no idea how much I LOVE that!  Makes my labor of love all the sweeter.

xoxo
♥blush

16 comments:

  1. We always want more ;-) But take your time we will be here waiting for you. Thanks for sharing this story with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ask and you shall receive". It works!! *happy dance* Yay for every other day postings!!! You DO love us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care if this story about Jon, Richie or Tony, as long as it's written well. And THAT it is!
    Thanks a lot and I hope you keep writing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, look forward to it. It's a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY! What did I say yesterday about calling yourself a moron?????

    Anyway...I have to say I love the new & improved posting schedule. :) Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very happy to hear this. I was getting impatient waiting BUT having said that, don't feel rushed or pressured because your readers will wait. I don't want you to feel that you have to post chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, very much appreciated. - BELINDA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liking the New posting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dont have many readers??..really??...looks like a fine bunch of happy lil readers here...& most of us are probably reading both stories so we all understand..No Pressure...Luv your work :~)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thoroughly annoyed with Blogger. It hasn't been letting me post so I've had to mess with the settings.

    Anyway, thank you soooo much!! I do my best to keep y'all happy. Here's hoping that I can keep your interest in Lilah and Tony!

    ♥blush

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss Blush...please see my comment on After The Rain. You know I am a fan. I love your writing. I check everyday just on the off chance that you post something early and wait on pins and needles until you do. Trying not to drive you crazy begging!

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

    --Amanda

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo, every other day!! Can I please just saint again and say that you are a gifted writer with a keen eye for character development, I'm so happy you're posting more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that a nice way of saying I write crazy people, Vicki?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. THANK YOU!! I would get impatient waiting for a new chapter. What is this not much readers? I think you have more, than you realise.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a reader who doesn't post a comment after each chapther but I wanted you to know that there are likely more readers out there than you realize. I am reading both your stories and am loving it. Thank you for giving us fans another dimension of Jon. Signed, the Blindfold Lady from Learning Patience.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have lots of readers like me, we get so caught up in reading that we do not pause to comment.
    Sincere apologies.
    Loving Jersey and Bluegrass, can't wait to find out her real stort

    Please come back soon

    ReplyDelete