A little off the beaten path, this Bon Jovi fan fiction features a lesser known Bongiovi - Tony. As always, no disrespect is intended to anyone affiliated with Bon Jovi or any of their family members. All content in this blog is a work of complete fiction.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

December

Hi to all my wonderful, wonderful, faithful readers.  I adore you crazy people.  You know that, right??

That being said...

*ahem*

Please don't kill me.

December is a crazy busy month for me at work and with the holidays and all, it makes things twice as nuts.  I'm not comfortable that I will be able to meet my posting commitments during that time frame, so I'm going to scale back to TWO posts a week instead of three during December.

You guys can choose what days of the week, if you would like.  That truly doesn't matter to me one way or the other.  Just leave your vote and I'll go with the most popular answer.  If I don't get any responses, it will be Sundays and Wednesdays.

FYI... I'm about to do the same thing over on ATR, because Audra isn't in much better shape time-wise than I am.

Two chapters a week is better than none, right??  I'll do my very best to get back on track as as soon as I can.  Promise!!!

Hope you understand.

♥blush


12 comments:

  1. I vote for the days of the week that end in 'y'. *wink* Kidding, kidding. Sunday and Wednesday sounds great to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday & Wednesday are fine - those are my two days off (most weeks) so I don't have to be looking over my shoulder while reading at work. Of course, I won't mind if you feel the need to post an extra post anytime. Looking over my shoulder is no big deal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday and Wednesday are good. Love the story so how ever I can get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with everyone Sunday and Wednesday are fine.

    P.S. : TBJ's high 5 is on the new meadowlans 2010 DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUNDAY AND WEDNESDAY ARE FINE WITH ME,ANY EXTRA POSTS WILL BE EXTRA EXCITING{ LOVE THIS STORY}.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sundays & Wednesdays sound great to me to..yep still 2 a week is much better than none...thanx.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now why would we kill you, then we would have no posts. :-)

    Sundays & Wednesdays sounds good to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sundays and Wednesdays sound good to me. Love the story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunday and Wednesday are perfect. Keep up the excellent work. Great story.

    LL71

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Sunday's and Wednesdays as well. By the way, you're doing a great job with this story, and I know it's hectic trying to write more than one story at a time. You're doing great! Love these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any day will be fine by me. As long as I have this story.

    ReplyDelete