A little off the beaten path, this Bon Jovi fan fiction features a lesser known Bongiovi - Tony. As always, no disrespect is intended to anyone affiliated with Bon Jovi or any of their family members. All content in this blog is a work of complete fiction.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Clarification of Posting Schedule


I'm an idiot.  I made things seem wayyyy more complicated than they are.  "Every other day, but ignore Friday, yadda..."  Dumb.

Bottom Line?  This story will have Saturday, Monday, Wednesday posts.  :)

Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday posts will be the days for new posts of my story with Audra Thomas, "After the Rain".

No posting on Fridays for either story.  

That's all.  Please excuse the retarded hyena in charge of posting.

Sowwy!!

♥blush

2 comments:

  1. Lol @retarded hyena! Thanks for the clarification but honestly you update a lot more than I could ever manage so kudos. I love your style Carol, keep on posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clarifying, but it was kinda already what I figured...

    And as for "retarded hyena" my previous comments about "moron" applies here too.

    ReplyDelete