A little off the beaten path, this Bon Jovi fan fiction features a lesser known Bongiovi - Tony. As always, no disrespect is intended to anyone affiliated with Bon Jovi or any of their family members. All content in this blog is a work of complete fiction.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Another apology

I thought I was going to be able to make my regular Sunday post, but between Jovi, travel, work and home, it's just not happening.  Old Mother Blushy's cupboard is bare.  I hate that, but I don't know what else to do.   The stress is making me crazy and the few words I manage to get written through my anxiety attacks are pitiful.  Y'all don't deserve that.

I have two more shows this week (Sunday and Thursday).  Let me get through those and I'll push myself back on track with the story and posting.   It kills me to do that, but Jovi only comes around every so often, you know?  I'd really like to be able to enjoy it.

So,once again, my apologies.

It's my intention to post a Wednesday chapter and I'll do my very best to honor that intention.   In the meantime, here's a reminder of why I'm gone.  Enjoy the pics and videos from my travels.   :o)  ♥ blush


5 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies for letting us know. I'll be there when you'll be ready to write and post again. Take your time and enjoy your "jovi experience".

    I love your pics, your YT channel.

    P.S. : A gig in Lila's hometown should be great. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pic. Enjoy your jovi. I'll be here when your ready with more of the story. Enjoy the shows. Enjoy them an extra bit for us at home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE FUN AT THE SHOWS, LOVE THIS STORY, WILL BE ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR YOUR RETURN{AS LONG AS IT TAKES}.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely ...Take your time for Jovi...they are your inspiration for great stories...you deserve time out to enjoy them as much as anyone else...Luv the way you write...luv your mind....have a blast at the shows...We will be here waiting...Enjoy!!!!!!!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve to enjoy your shows without any added stress. So Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete