A little off the beaten path, this Bon Jovi fan fiction features a lesser known Bongiovi - Tony. As always, no disrespect is intended to anyone affiliated with Bon Jovi or any of their family members. All content in this blog is a work of complete fiction.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I've Hit a Snag

I'm writing on the story, but it's not exactly coming out in chronological order right now.  I'm skipping back and forth between scenes and am unsure as to where the pieces I'm writing will eventually connect.  And I've been going back and re-reading some of the story, realizing that I'm missing stuff I wanted to do.  I'm annoyed that this isn't coming out as well as I want it to.

Sooo....  What does that mean?  Well...  there's good news and bad news.

Bad news is that there's no post today - and maybe not Wednesday, either.  The good news is that I foresee bonus posts once all this falls into place.

Sometimes my stupid mind is just not very considerate to the posting schedule.  I'm sorry.  :o/

♥blush

7 comments:

  1. No need to be sorry, I love Lilah and Anthony, I can't wait for next chapters (hopefully next Sunday).


    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time. We'll be here waiting for new chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're ready whenever you are, Blush - take your time! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I understand when you hit a snag. Just come back soon kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry about it, Blush! We'll be here waiting (as patiently as we are able) when you are ready to post the next bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey alls good...I luv this story so much that Im happy give you the time it deserves....Happy to wait...
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take all the time that you need and know that we will be waiting
    Y

    ReplyDelete